Monday, September 20

Now that *that's* over...

I finished The Iron Daughter tonight. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I don't know why I didn't catch on to Meghan's immaturity during The Iron King. I guess I was too enthralled with finding out about the world Julie Kagawa created. But it was very apparent in Iron Daughter. That and when did Ash and Meghan fall in love with each other? When they were fighting for their lives against the Iron fey? I'm sorry to break it to y'all, but that's an adrenaline rush. Not. Love. *headdesk* And of course there was a "love triangle". *glare* I'm so sick of love triangles that I refuse to read anymore books that have them until such a time that I can stomach them again.

On to happier news, I received my giveaway win on Saturday! I now have so many books on my 'TBR' shelf that my Star Wars action figures have been momentarily relocated to the 'Books To Be Given Away/Resold' shelf. ...you read that right.

Last night I was talked into (i.e. guilted into) playing Halo Reach with the boyfriend. I've previously stated to him on several occasions that I do not like Xbox's controller and I certainly don't like playing Halo. I still stand by that statement after over an hour playing Halo Reach. Give me a Sony game station any day over Xbox. I'll even take a Nintendo game station.

That's all I've got. Until next time... mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment