Tuesday, December 7

Time Drags on Tuesday

Here's an update of my life because I'm bored. And when I'm bored, I will do whatever I can to make time speed up. Thus, a run down of my happenings.

I've discovered the joy/horror of ebay and have "won" several auctions, most of which I don't need. It's a sickness and I think I might have to stop and join auction bidders anonymous (ABA) soon. Not to be confused with ABBA, the band or ABA, the American Bar Association. My winnings include 2 christmas presents, 8 volumes of different manga series, 3 YA books, 52 romance books *headdesk*, and 5 seasons of Doctor Who. The Doctor Who set was the biggest purchase at $100, which makes me wince. But whatevs. Merry Christmas to me!

I'm going to see the third Narnia movie with some friends simply because Ben Barnes is in it. I think this is a new low (or high, depending on who you talk to) of my Ben Barnes obsession. Of course, how could you not adore this man?

Look at how cute he is!

You want him. I understand. But I called dibs years ago and fully plan to make him my first husband. After the divorce, you can have your shot. ;)

Also, I've won two books from publishing houses: an romance/suspense series starter from (I think) Robyn Carr and a YA series starter called Wither by Lauren DeStefano (I'm pretty excited about that one). And I've noticed that publishers don't tell you when you've won something from them, they just send it to you, which could be either good or bad. I've also started collecting signed books from authors I like. So far I have a signed Sisters Red, Shiver, and Linger, and a personalized book from Lauren Dane. I'll be adding to that collection a personalized Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead because next week I'm going to her signing! Super excited about it because 1) it'll be my first signing event and 2) I really like Richelle Mead.

Um... I think that's it. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment